When Five Star Services owner Ted Bettker first opened his business in 1998, he vowed to be true to his three-part mission:
- To deliver the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market-competitive prices.
- To ensure the longevity of the company through repeat and referral business via customer satisfaction in all areas, including timeliness, attention to detail, and service-minded attitudes.
- To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates, and customers.
For 24 years, these three tenets have served as the foundation of Five Star Services, and they are what makes the company stand out. “What sets my business apart is the relationships I have with local businesses, customers, and employees,” Ted said. “For me, it is an honor to be trusted with someone’s home or business to complete a project.”
Ted, a Dayton native who grew up in the trade industry and has a strong eye for detail and quality, launched Five Star Services to offer exceptional residential, commercial, and industrial painting and exterior cleaning. Services include the following:
- pressure washing
- soft wash roof and siding cleaning
- concrete and paver cleaning and sealing
- exterior sanitizing
- deck and fence washing
- gutter cleaning
- interior/exterior painting.
The most fulfilling part of the job for Ted and his team is protecting and transforming people’s homes and businesses, providing them with a sense of pride in their well-maintained spaces. To that end, as we head into the summer season, Ted recommends that residents take advantage of the warm weather to maintain the exterior of their homes and businesses to avoid costly damages. “Often, we overlook things on the exterior of our homes because they are not directly in our faces every day,” he said.
For those who want to get started on an exterior project, Ted is offering $100 off any service with a minimum purchase, and he welcomes neighbors to reach out to him at (937) 272-4981 for more information and an estimate. You can also learn more about Five Star Services online at fivestarservices-inc.com.
Always true to his mission, Ted aspires to be recognized as the contractor of choice for complex and demanding residential, commercial, and industrial projects. “We are committed and driven to deliver exceptional value and be a company that our customers want to work with and our employees are proud to work for,” he said.
When Ted is not working, the single father adores spending time with his daughter, Chloe, and the father-daughter pair enjoys movie nights, traveling, and discovering fun places to go on nature walks.