How It Works
- Select two of the same appropriate-size boards required for your project.
- Place one of the boards in the corner flat against one wall. Then place the other in the corner flat against the other wall.
- Once the two boards are on top of each other, put a dot on the bottom board on the corner where the two boards meet and then on the top one.
- Take a straight edge and draw a line on each board from the dots to each of the corners.
- Cut against the straight line on each board and discard the extra piece.
- Then line up the baseboards against the corner, and you’re done.