Bourbon Salmon Recipe
- 3 pounds of skinless salmon filet
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- Slice desired size pieces of salmon, and set aside.
- Mix soy sauce and brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add vegetable oil to mix, and stir.
- Pour mix into a zip-lock bag and add salmon.
- Seal bag, and mix in salmon until covered.
- Refrigerate overnight, mixing occasionally to ensure salmon is covered evenly.
- Cook on grill until outside is lightly browned.
Recommended sides include: Long grain and wild rice and green beans with olive oil and almonds.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) of softened butter
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add egg, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter into a large bowl, and stir until mixed.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix together with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Make small teaspoon-sized balls – but do not roll tightly – just scoop and drop them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, but be sure to not let them not get too brown (depends on oven, so watch the first batch closely).
- Leave on tray for no more than one minute, and scoop off and put on a cool plate.
Note: This recipe is for one batch, but I usually make four at a time and freeze the dough for easy access when needed.